WE ARE A BERLIN COMPANY WITH A CLEAR VISION
Rethinking cardiovascular health
Focusing on health. Global presence.
Next-generation risk assessment.
At 80 Beats, we help measure what matters more accurately and improve diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. Together, we are reshaping the future of heart health with every beat.
Our vision Reshaping Cardiovascular Health demonstrates our commitment to bringing new perspectives to cardiovascular health and improving diagnosis, treatment and quality of life. We are growing steadily and therefore are looking for a Team Assistant as soon as possible.
Do you want to bring technologies forward, develop companies and take responsibility? Are you curious and a good team player? Then apply! To further strengthen our Berlin team, we are looking for a
Team Assistant (f/m/x) part-time 20 hrs/week
● Participation in monthly controlling / preparatory accounting
● Monthly invoicing
● Travel expense accounting
● Accounts payable / accounts receivable management, Monitoring of incoming payments and dunning procedures
● Classic office management / filing / processing of electronic and physical incoming and outgoing mail
● Purchasing of office and hospitality supplies
● Operating the central telephone / looking after and entertaining guests
● Completed commercial vocational training
● Basic knowledge of accounting
● Experience in handling confidential data
● Very good and confident use of written and spoken German, any other foreign language is an advantage
● Sense of quality and responsibility
● Confident handling of common office programs (MS Word / Excel), DATEV Unternehmen online would be an advantage
● Team player
● At least three years of professional experience
● Flat hierarchies, high level of personal responsibility and professional development opportunities
● Collegial integration in a strongly developing, internationally operating investment team
● Support in the further development of the company
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including salary expectations. Please send them exclusively by e-mail as a PDF to email@example.com